Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
- Happy 50th Anniversary Doctor Who – with Jelly Babies and More!
- Australia’s Awesome New Wonka Bars for 2013!
- Leaf’s 1978 Star Wars-Inspired Bubble Gum – Space Wars!
- Hershey’s 1992 Apple-A-Day Sweepstakes!
- Why Saving Unopened Candy Can Be a Very Bad Idea. Presented in Pictures!
- McCormick’s World of Flavors – Featuring a Red Velvet Cake Bar!
- It’s November 1st and Halloween 2013 Gives Way to the Next Holiday!
- Hershey’s Humorous Halloween Tombstone Wrappers and more Hershey Halloween Fun!
Tag Archives: Wrigley
Much of my work here on CollectingCandy.com is related to uncovering and celebrating the histories of candy packaging and marketing, but that still leaves room to eyeball the current crop of confectionery goodies and cheer lead them as well. Since … Continue reading
This year Wrigley introduced two new soda pop-flavored Hubba Bubba flavors with one of them, Hubba Bubba Dr Pepper, serving as a bubblegum-soda-flavor-comeback of sorts.
Ah, Mr. T and his Gold Chain bubble gum. I don’t have much to say about this that hasn’t already been said. But having recently acquired a pack, I thought it warranted a dedicated post.
Today I want to share my latest Big League Chew-related discovery, and it seems only appropriate that I do so while also marking the six-month anniversary of CollectingCandy.com’s launch.
Today’s piece is a short tale of finding a collectible “Holy Grail” and how much fun it can be to track down something you thought you might never see. I initially learned about the Big League Plug chocolate candy bar … Continue reading
Ah, flavor… it’s a funny thing, especially where candy is concerned. What one person finds delicious, another finds awful. I don’t spend too much time discussing the flavors of candy, as that’s not what the focus on this site … Continue reading
I’ve spoken before about Amurol, the division of Wrigley responsible for things like Big League Chew and Bubble Tape among many other fun products. Though they started as a sugarless gum company, they ended up becoming the novelty arm of … Continue reading
PREFACE When I set out to launch CollectingCandy.com, my mission was clear: celebrate the history of candy packaging, its marketing, and the people behind it. Sure, the title was Collecting Candy, but I felt that you didn’t need to be … Continue reading