Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
- Snik Snak – M&M/Mars’ 1970′s Answer to Kit Kat!
- A Fun One for Friday: 1989′s Super Mario Bros Bar!
- Wacky Wednesdays – 3 Racketeers!
- The Exotic Creature that is M&M’s White Chocolate!
- Lunchables with Candy!
- Stop! Candy Time!
- Maximum Marathon Part 3: Original 1970′s TV Prop Marathon Bars Discovered!
- Maximum Marathon Part 2: The Commercials! Plus a World Premiere Video!
Tag Archives: Valentine’s Day
Yesterday’s Valentine’s post was all about Sweethearts, but I have confess to unconsciously dropping the “h” and “e” and typing SweeTARTS instead, several times when drafting it. Guess I was just excited about today’s post which is dedicated to Sweetarts … Continue reading
Today I’m going to share a bit of the packaging history of that most classic of Valentine’s treat, the conversation heart. More specifically I’m going to cover the best-known brand of conversation hearts, Necco’s Sweethearts.
With Valentine’s Day rapidly approaching I’ve decided to dedicate the next few days’ posts to Valentine’s-related candy. Today, I’ll be sharing the contents of a neat little sales brochure covering LifeSavers’ 1994 Valentine’s offerings!
Though Valentine’s Day is a holiday intimately intertwined with the idea of roses and heart-shaped boxes of chocolates, it’s not my top holiday for candy collecting. Perhaps next to the monster-adorned packaging for Halloween, or the Santa-&-Snowmen bounty of … Continue reading