Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
- Happy 50th Anniversary Doctor Who – with Jelly Babies and More!
- Australia’s Awesome New Wonka Bars for 2013!
- Leaf’s 1978 Star Wars-Inspired Bubble Gum – Space Wars!
- Hershey’s 1992 Apple-A-Day Sweepstakes!
- Why Saving Unopened Candy Can Be a Very Bad Idea. Presented in Pictures!
- McCormick’s World of Flavors – Featuring a Red Velvet Cake Bar!
- It’s November 1st and Halloween 2013 Gives Way to the Next Holiday!
- Hershey’s Humorous Halloween Tombstone Wrappers and more Hershey Halloween Fun!
Tag Archives: Valentine’s Day
Yesterday’s Valentine’s post was all about Sweethearts, but I have confess to unconsciously dropping the “h” and “e” and typing SweeTARTS instead, several times when drafting it. Guess I was just excited about today’s post which is dedicated to Sweetarts … Continue reading
Today I’m going to share a bit of the packaging history of that most classic of Valentine’s treat, the conversation heart. More specifically I’m going to cover the best-known brand of conversation hearts, Necco’s Sweethearts.
With Valentine’s Day rapidly approaching I’ve decided to dedicate the next few days’ posts to Valentine’s-related candy. Today, I’ll be sharing the contents of a neat little sales brochure covering LifeSavers’ 1994 Valentine’s offerings!
Though Valentine’s Day is a holiday intimately intertwined with the idea of roses and heart-shaped boxes of chocolates, it’s not my top holiday for candy collecting. Perhaps next to the monster-adorned packaging for Halloween, or the Santa-&-Snowmen bounty of … Continue reading