Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
- WWF Superstars Wrappers from 1991!
- Owyhee’s Old Faithful for Friday!
- Wacky Wednesdays – Allmud Joy!
- Woolworth’s Branded Chocolate Bars from Canada!
- When Cinnabon Candy Bars Roamed!
- For The Love Of Nerds – A 2013 Wonka Redesign!
- Snik Snak – M&M/Mars’ 1970′s Answer to Kit Kat!
- A Fun One for Friday: 1989′s Super Mario Bros Bar!
Tag Archives: Starburst
Much of my work here on CollectingCandy.com is related to uncovering and celebrating the histories of candy packaging and marketing, but that still leaves room to eyeball the current crop of confectionery goodies and cheer lead them as well. Since … Continue reading
Back in 1988 Warner-Lambert, the company that created Bubblicious bubble gum a decade earlier, released Candilicious. A fruit chew confection that I’m guessing was similar to Starburst, Candilicious featured colorful packaging and a name/logo combination that was clearly inspired by … Continue reading