Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
- Happy 50th Anniversary Doctor Who – with Jelly Babies and More!
- Australia’s Awesome New Wonka Bars for 2013!
- Leaf’s 1978 Star Wars-Inspired Bubble Gum – Space Wars!
- Hershey’s 1992 Apple-A-Day Sweepstakes!
- Why Saving Unopened Candy Can Be a Very Bad Idea. Presented in Pictures!
- McCormick’s World of Flavors – Featuring a Red Velvet Cake Bar!
- It’s November 1st and Halloween 2013 Gives Way to the Next Holiday!
- Hershey’s Humorous Halloween Tombstone Wrappers and more Hershey Halloween Fun!
Tag Archives: Sour Candy
Every Halloween season brings new holiday-themed contemporary offerings to the candy shelves. One such offering I discovered this year was a limited edition Halloween box for Warheads Sour Chewy Cubes!
Today I’m taking a crack at a big-time favorite among many of my readers – Sour Patch Kids. I’d previously touched upon Sour Patch for my Halloween post on Sour Patch Zombie Kids (awesome bit of packaging there). My reason … Continue reading