Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
- Nestle’s 1979 Mail-Away Superman Ring Offer and more!
- WWF Superstars Wrappers from 1991!
- Owyhee’s Old Faithful for Friday!
- Wacky Wednesdays – Allmud Joy!
- Woolworth’s Branded Chocolate Bars from Canada!
- When Cinnabon Candy Bars Roamed!
- For The Love Of Nerds – A 2013 Wonka Redesign!
- Snik Snak – M&M/Mars’ 1970′s Answer to Kit Kat!
Tag Archives: sour
Today I’m taking a crack at a big-time favorite among many of my readers – Sour Patch Kids. I’d previously touched upon Sour Patch for my Halloween post on Sour Patch Zombie Kids (awesome bit of packaging there). My reason … Continue reading
Today I’m going to cover a wonderful little product that was produced by the Beech-Nut company from the mid-1960′s likely until the early 80′s: Sour Bites.
I am a vintage candy packaging collector, but beyond that, I’ve also long been buying and collecting current candy packaging, too. It’s all a part of putting the older pieces into historical perspective. In five years all of the stuff … Continue reading