Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
- Twelve Days of Christmas: Gingerbread for 2013!
- Happy 50th Anniversary Doctor Who – with Jelly Babies and More!
- Australia’s Awesome New Wonka Bars for 2013!
- Leaf’s 1978 Star Wars-Inspired Bubble Gum – Space Wars!
- Hershey’s 1992 Apple-A-Day Sweepstakes!
- Why Saving Unopened Candy Can Be a Very Bad Idea. Presented in Pictures!
- McCormick’s World of Flavors – Featuring a Red Velvet Cake Bar!
- It’s November 1st and Halloween 2013 Gives Way to the Next Holiday!
Tag Archives: Snickers
Since the explosion in popularity of energy drinks, manufacturers have sought to market all kinds of caffeinated food, even infusing it into candy and chocolate bars. I’ll certainly admit that there have been times in my own life that I’ve … Continue reading
A year ago today, on February 6th 2012, CollectingCandy.com was launched. I didn’t want to go by today without mentioning that, but that’s all I’m going to say about it just now. I do plan to mark the occasion in … Continue reading
It’s Super Bowl XLVII (Superbowl 47) today, the NFL’s championship game between the San Francisco 49′ers and the Baltimore Ravens. To mark that occasion I wanted to share a few NFL and Super Bowl related Snickers candy wrappers I’ve got … Continue reading
When you are a collector of old candy wrappers and candy boxes, you quickly learn and have to accept that you’re collecting what most folks consider trash. Candy wrappers are discarded, not saved. Because of that fact, you look for … Continue reading