Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
- For The Love Of Nerds – A 2013 Wonka Redesign!
- Snik Snak – M&M/Mars’ 1970′s Answer to Kit Kat!
- A Fun One for Friday: 1989′s Super Mario Bros Bar!
- Wacky Wednesdays – 3 Racketeers!
- The Exotic Creature that is M&M’s White Chocolate!
- Lunchables with Candy!
- Stop! Candy Time!
- Maximum Marathon Part 3: Original 1970′s TV Prop Marathon Bars Discovered!
Tag Archives: Santa Claus
For decades the company Beich’s, also known as Bike’s, was one of the larger confectioners on the candy landscape. Among many long-running products, they produced Laffy Taffy, which is still produced today by the Nestle company under their Wonka brand. … Continue reading
Today it’s a fun one for Friday. This wrapper comes from Canada and I’m pretty sure the 1980′s. It’s a Cadbury “Fun Bar” which was their sub-brand of fundraising bars at the time. This is one of my … Continue reading
Hello, everyone! I’d intended to start my Christmas Countdown on Monday when I’d first arrived back in Nebraska for the holidays, but I didn’t. As things go, I’ve been entirely caught up with spending time with family. Which I think … Continue reading