Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
- Happy 50th Anniversary Doctor Who – with Jelly Babies and More!
- Australia’s Awesome New Wonka Bars for 2013!
- Leaf’s 1978 Star Wars-Inspired Bubble Gum – Space Wars!
- Hershey’s 1992 Apple-A-Day Sweepstakes!
- Why Saving Unopened Candy Can Be a Very Bad Idea. Presented in Pictures!
- McCormick’s World of Flavors – Featuring a Red Velvet Cake Bar!
- It’s November 1st and Halloween 2013 Gives Way to the Next Holiday!
- Hershey’s Humorous Halloween Tombstone Wrappers and more Hershey Halloween Fun!
Tag Archives: Santa Claus
For decades the company Beich’s, also known as Bike’s, was one of the larger confectioners on the candy landscape. Among many long-running products, they produced Laffy Taffy, which is still produced today by the Nestle company under their Wonka brand. … Continue reading
Today it’s a fun one for Friday. This wrapper comes from Canada and I’m pretty sure the 1980′s. It’s a Cadbury “Fun Bar” which was their sub-brand of fundraising bars at the time. This is one of my … Continue reading
Hello, everyone! I’d intended to start my Christmas Countdown on Monday when I’d first arrived back in Nebraska for the holidays, but I didn’t. As things go, I’ve been entirely caught up with spending time with family. Which I think … Continue reading