Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
- Nestle’s 1979 Mail-Away Superman Ring Offer and more!
- WWF Superstars Wrappers from 1991!
- Owyhee’s Old Faithful for Friday!
- Wacky Wednesdays – Allmud Joy!
- Woolworth’s Branded Chocolate Bars from Canada!
- When Cinnabon Candy Bars Roamed!
- For The Love Of Nerds – A 2013 Wonka Redesign!
- Snik Snak – M&M/Mars’ 1970′s Answer to Kit Kat!
Tag Archives: Rovio
Just last month I wrote up my first coverage of the Angry Birds Fruit Gummies line from Healthy Food Brands. Since writing that post, the Angry Birds Fruit Gummies lineup has gotten even more fun to collect with the arrival … Continue reading
Rovio released its signature game Angry Birds on December 11th 2009 and in just over three years since then it has become a marketing behemoth. With multiple sequels dominating the charts, Angry Birds also led to a deluge of licensed … Continue reading
Every year, candy companies release versions of their products in Halloween-themed packaging. Sometimes those designs return year after year and become seasonal classics, while other times the designs get refreshed each year. When a company does a Halloween-themed version of … Continue reading