Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
- Happy 50th Anniversary Doctor Who – with Jelly Babies and More!
- Australia’s Awesome New Wonka Bars for 2013!
- Leaf’s 1978 Star Wars-Inspired Bubble Gum – Space Wars!
- Hershey’s 1992 Apple-A-Day Sweepstakes!
- Why Saving Unopened Candy Can Be a Very Bad Idea. Presented in Pictures!
- McCormick’s World of Flavors – Featuring a Red Velvet Cake Bar!
- It’s November 1st and Halloween 2013 Gives Way to the Next Holiday!
- Hershey’s Humorous Halloween Tombstone Wrappers and more Hershey Halloween Fun!
Tag Archives: Rovio
Just last month I wrote up my first coverage of the Angry Birds Fruit Gummies line from Healthy Food Brands. Since writing that post, the Angry Birds Fruit Gummies lineup has gotten even more fun to collect with the arrival … Continue reading
Rovio released its signature game Angry Birds on December 11th 2009 and in just over three years since then it has become a marketing behemoth. With multiple sequels dominating the charts, Angry Birds also led to a deluge of licensed … Continue reading
Every year, candy companies release versions of their products in Halloween-themed packaging. Sometimes those designs return year after year and become seasonal classics, while other times the designs get refreshed each year. When a company does a Halloween-themed version of … Continue reading