Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
- Happy 50th Anniversary Doctor Who – with Jelly Babies and More!
- Australia’s Awesome New Wonka Bars for 2013!
- Leaf’s 1978 Star Wars-Inspired Bubble Gum – Space Wars!
- Hershey’s 1992 Apple-A-Day Sweepstakes!
- Why Saving Unopened Candy Can Be a Very Bad Idea. Presented in Pictures!
- McCormick’s World of Flavors – Featuring a Red Velvet Cake Bar!
- It’s November 1st and Halloween 2013 Gives Way to the Next Holiday!
- Hershey’s Humorous Halloween Tombstone Wrappers and more Hershey Halloween Fun!
Tag Archives: product parody
Back for another Wacky Wednesdays post and another edition from the wonderful Wacky Packages Postcard Halloween series of 2012. Today we will look at a parody of the Nestle Crunch bar — Hunch.
It’s time for another edition of Wacky Wednesdays, and once again I’m going to tap Topps’ most recent Halloween Postcard release for today’s subject. We’re going to be taking a look at Slayday, one of the bonus parody offerings from … Continue reading
Welcome back to another edition of CollectingCandy.com’s Wacky Wednesdays! For this week’s post, I’ll be looking at a “lost Wacky” that was originally intended for release in 1973′s Wacky Packages series 5 but was pulled before the series was released. … Continue reading
For this week’s edition of Wacky Wednesdays, we’re going to take a look at a Wacky Package sticker from 1973′s Series 5 – Clank.
In today’s edition of Wacky Wednesdays, we take on the 1974′s Wacky Packages parody of Jujyfruits — Jerkyfruits.