Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
- For The Love Of Nerds – A 2013 Wonka Redesign!
- Snik Snak – M&M/Mars’ 1970′s Answer to Kit Kat!
- A Fun One for Friday: 1989′s Super Mario Bros Bar!
- Wacky Wednesdays – 3 Racketeers!
- The Exotic Creature that is M&M’s White Chocolate!
- Lunchables with Candy!
- Stop! Candy Time!
- Maximum Marathon Part 3: Original 1970′s TV Prop Marathon Bars Discovered!
Tag Archives: pop
This year Wrigley introduced two new soda pop-flavored Hubba Bubba flavors with one of them, Hubba Bubba Dr Pepper, serving as a bubblegum-soda-flavor-comeback of sorts.
Whistle Pops, as they were called when I first encountered them, were introduced to United States consumers in 1975.