Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
- Twelve Days of Christmas: Gingerbread for 2013!
- Happy 50th Anniversary Doctor Who – with Jelly Babies and More!
- Australia’s Awesome New Wonka Bars for 2013!
- Leaf’s 1978 Star Wars-Inspired Bubble Gum – Space Wars!
- Hershey’s 1992 Apple-A-Day Sweepstakes!
- Why Saving Unopened Candy Can Be a Very Bad Idea. Presented in Pictures!
- McCormick’s World of Flavors – Featuring a Red Velvet Cake Bar!
- It’s November 1st and Halloween 2013 Gives Way to the Next Holiday!
Tag Archives: Peter Paul
Back again for another edition of Wacky Wednesdays today with an offering from the recently-released Wacky Packages All-New Series 10 – Allmud Joy!
For this week’s edition of Wacky Wednesdays, I finally wrap up my coverage of the Wacky Packages Halloween 2012 Postcard set, with a parody of the Peter Paul Mounds bar – the delightful Hounds!
Back in 1972 the Peter Paul company, best known for their Mounds and Almond Joy offerings, released a bar to the market named for what it didn’t include rather than what it did. The No Jelly bar.
I’m going to be swamped today with non-candy-related commitments, but I wanted to share something quick and light with everyone today.
Today’s edition of Wacky Wednesdays will showcase a sticker from Wacky Packages original 1970′s run. Specifically, the Mounds parody, Pounds, from 1973′s Wacky Packages series 5.
Whistle Pops, as they were called when I first encountered them, were introduced to United States consumers in 1975.