Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
- A Fruity Forgotten One from the 1990′s – Frutables Juice Gum!
- Nestle’s 1979 Mail-Away Superman Ring Offer and more!
- WWF Superstars Wrappers from 1991!
- Owyhee’s Old Faithful for Friday!
- Wacky Wednesdays – Allmud Joy!
- Woolworth’s Branded Chocolate Bars from Canada!
- When Cinnabon Candy Bars Roamed!
- For The Love Of Nerds – A 2013 Wonka Redesign!
Tag Archives: Peter Paul
Back again for another edition of Wacky Wednesdays today with an offering from the recently-released Wacky Packages All-New Series 10 – Allmud Joy!
For this week’s edition of Wacky Wednesdays, I finally wrap up my coverage of the Wacky Packages Halloween 2012 Postcard set, with a parody of the Peter Paul Mounds bar – the delightful Hounds!
Back in 1972 the Peter Paul company, best known for their Mounds and Almond Joy offerings, released a bar to the market named for what it didn’t include rather than what it did. The No Jelly bar.
I’m going to be swamped today with non-candy-related commitments, but I wanted to share something quick and light with everyone today.
Today’s edition of Wacky Wednesdays will showcase a sticker from Wacky Packages original 1970′s run. Specifically, the Mounds parody, Pounds, from 1973′s Wacky Packages series 5.
Whistle Pops, as they were called when I first encountered them, were introduced to United States consumers in 1975.