Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
- Happy 50th Anniversary Doctor Who – with Jelly Babies and More!
- Australia’s Awesome New Wonka Bars for 2013!
- Leaf’s 1978 Star Wars-Inspired Bubble Gum – Space Wars!
- Hershey’s 1992 Apple-A-Day Sweepstakes!
- Why Saving Unopened Candy Can Be a Very Bad Idea. Presented in Pictures!
- McCormick’s World of Flavors – Featuring a Red Velvet Cake Bar!
- It’s November 1st and Halloween 2013 Gives Way to the Next Holiday!
- Hershey’s Humorous Halloween Tombstone Wrappers and more Hershey Halloween Fun!
Tag Archives: parody
Back again for another edition of Wacky Wednesdays today with an offering from the recently-released Wacky Packages All-New Series 10 – Allmud Joy!
It’s been a few weeks since our last installment of Wacky Wednesdays as there were a few other priorities that made in into the Wednesday slot recently. So I’d like to welcome the column back with an offering from Wacky … Continue reading
A year ago today, on February 6th 2012, CollectingCandy.com was launched. I didn’t want to go by today without mentioning that, but that’s all I’m going to say about it just now. I do plan to mark the occasion in … Continue reading
Though the title of today’s post might sound like some negative thing, it’s not. Because today’s post is all about when Nestle promoted the Butterfinger brand with a slightly edgy, humorous take on itself. It’s also how they renamed Butterfinger … Continue reading
After a week off, we’re back with another edition of Wacky Wednesdays! For today’s edition, we’ll be looking at an entry from last year’s Wacky Packages Old Schoool Series 3 – a parody of M&M’s – Um&Um’s.
After yesterday’s article on the 30th Anniversary of E.T., and the subsequent coverage of Reese’s Pieces, it seemed like the perfect opportunity to cover one of the most prescient Wacky Packages stickers ever; a parody of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups … Continue reading
In today’s edition of Wacky Wednesdays, we take on the 1974′s Wacky Packages parody of Jujyfruits — Jerkyfruits.
I have yet to commit much coverage to the Necco brand here on CollectingCandy.com, but it’s not for lack of desire. Necco is an important American brand, so when I get there, I want to do it right. Until then, … Continue reading
For this week’s edition of Wacky Wednesdays, we turn our attention to 1974′s Wacky Packages Series 6, and Bum Bums, the parody of Nabisco Confections’ Pom Poms.