Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
- Happy 50th Anniversary Doctor Who – with Jelly Babies and More!
- Australia’s Awesome New Wonka Bars for 2013!
- Leaf’s 1978 Star Wars-Inspired Bubble Gum – Space Wars!
- Hershey’s 1992 Apple-A-Day Sweepstakes!
- Why Saving Unopened Candy Can Be a Very Bad Idea. Presented in Pictures!
- McCormick’s World of Flavors – Featuring a Red Velvet Cake Bar!
- It’s November 1st and Halloween 2013 Gives Way to the Next Holiday!
- Hershey’s Humorous Halloween Tombstone Wrappers and more Hershey Halloween Fun!
Tag Archives: Nintendo
The characters from Super Mario Brothers have received a number of licensed confectionery treatments over the years. I had the pleasure of covering one of the earliest back in May when I discussed Candy USA’s Super Mario Bros. bar from … Continue reading
I’m back in Nebraska this weekend helping celebrate my Niece’s High School Graduation so I’ve just got a short post for today. But it’s a fun one as we look at a flashy Super Mario Brothers bar wrapper from way … Continue reading
I wanted to follow-up yesterday’s Digimon post with Cadbury of Canada’s companion release from 2000; their series of Pokémon bars. Just like the Digimon, these were a licensed release that re-sized and re-branded Cadbury’s standard Caramilk bar, this time with … Continue reading