Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
- Happy 50th Anniversary Doctor Who – with Jelly Babies and More!
- Australia’s Awesome New Wonka Bars for 2013!
- Leaf’s 1978 Star Wars-Inspired Bubble Gum – Space Wars!
- Hershey’s 1992 Apple-A-Day Sweepstakes!
- Why Saving Unopened Candy Can Be a Very Bad Idea. Presented in Pictures!
- McCormick’s World of Flavors – Featuring a Red Velvet Cake Bar!
- It’s November 1st and Halloween 2013 Gives Way to the Next Holiday!
- Hershey’s Humorous Halloween Tombstone Wrappers and more Hershey Halloween Fun!
Tag Archives: New Zealand
Wonka is one of my favorite brands so I take notice even when they release something really neat on the other side of the planet. Such was the case when the Australia-New Zealand arm of Nestle released a quartet of … Continue reading
I returned to New York last night after spending nearly three weeks away visiting friends and family for the holidays. While away I had planned to post regularly to this site, but I have to admit that it was tough … Continue reading
It’s Christmas Eve and here at my mother’s house that means we are preparing things in anticipation of our big Christmas Eve dinner. I’ve temporarily cleared a place at the dinner table to write today’s post before everyone arrives, … Continue reading
Over the last two posts I’ve focused entirely on Curly Wurly – first with the CurlyWurly Club Kit and then on the saga of the American CurlyWurly. Today I’ll be wrapping up my CurlyWurly coverage by catching up with the … Continue reading
Today I get to share one of my favorite releases that came out of 1970′s Cadbury in the UK – Cadbury’s Monster Bars! Monster Bars were an imaginative and wonderfully-illustrated series of chocolate bar wrappers that received two different six-wrapper … Continue reading
This weekend marks the premiere of the third (and final) Batman movie from Christopher Nolan; Batman – The Dark Knight Rises. In order to celebrate the film’s release, I’ll be marking it by sharing an offering from 1992, and out … Continue reading
I’m sure it’s been done elsewhere, but this is the only time I’ve come across a wrapper for this particular confectionery combination. Yes, from out of the 1990′s and Cadbury’s New Zealand branch, this treat served up an ordinary chocolate … Continue reading