Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
- A Fruity Forgotten One from the 1990′s – Frutables Juice Gum!
- Nestle’s 1979 Mail-Away Superman Ring Offer and more!
- WWF Superstars Wrappers from 1991!
- Owyhee’s Old Faithful for Friday!
- Wacky Wednesdays – Allmud Joy!
- Woolworth’s Branded Chocolate Bars from Canada!
- When Cinnabon Candy Bars Roamed!
- For The Love Of Nerds – A 2013 Wonka Redesign!
Tag Archives: Nabisco
With Valentine’s Day rapidly approaching I’ve decided to dedicate the next few days’ posts to Valentine’s-related candy. Today, I’ll be sharing the contents of a neat little sales brochure covering LifeSavers’ 1994 Valentine’s offerings!
For this week’s edition of Wacky Wednesdays, we turn our attention to 1974′s Wacky Packages Series 6, and Bum Bums, the parody of Nabisco Confections’ Pom Poms.
One of the fun things about candy history, and about product packaging more broadly, is that it’s something that isn’t very well documented. For me, that means I get to become a bit of a pop-culture archeologist, hunting for things … Continue reading