Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
- Happy 50th Anniversary Doctor Who – with Jelly Babies and More!
- Australia’s Awesome New Wonka Bars for 2013!
- Leaf’s 1978 Star Wars-Inspired Bubble Gum – Space Wars!
- Hershey’s 1992 Apple-A-Day Sweepstakes!
- Why Saving Unopened Candy Can Be a Very Bad Idea. Presented in Pictures!
- McCormick’s World of Flavors – Featuring a Red Velvet Cake Bar!
- It’s November 1st and Halloween 2013 Gives Way to the Next Holiday!
- Hershey’s Humorous Halloween Tombstone Wrappers and more Hershey Halloween Fun!
Tag Archives: Nabisco
With Valentine’s Day rapidly approaching I’ve decided to dedicate the next few days’ posts to Valentine’s-related candy. Today, I’ll be sharing the contents of a neat little sales brochure covering LifeSavers’ 1994 Valentine’s offerings!
For this week’s edition of Wacky Wednesdays, we turn our attention to 1974′s Wacky Packages Series 6, and Bum Bums, the parody of Nabisco Confections’ Pom Poms.
One of the fun things about candy history, and about product packaging more broadly, is that it’s something that isn’t very well documented. For me, that means I get to become a bit of a pop-culture archeologist, hunting for things … Continue reading