Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
- Happy 50th Anniversary Doctor Who – with Jelly Babies and More!
- Australia’s Awesome New Wonka Bars for 2013!
- Leaf’s 1978 Star Wars-Inspired Bubble Gum – Space Wars!
- Hershey’s 1992 Apple-A-Day Sweepstakes!
- Why Saving Unopened Candy Can Be a Very Bad Idea. Presented in Pictures!
- McCormick’s World of Flavors – Featuring a Red Velvet Cake Bar!
- It’s November 1st and Halloween 2013 Gives Way to the Next Holiday!
- Hershey’s Humorous Halloween Tombstone Wrappers and more Hershey Halloween Fun!
Tag Archives: M&M/Mars
Back in the early 1970′s, the M&M/Mars company took a stab at replicating some of the new found success of rival Hershey’s Kit Kat bar by introducing something that looked and sounded pretty familiar, the Snik Snak. Since first discovering … Continue reading
This week I’m returning to one of my favorite brands with a series of three posts dedicated to the topic of the 1970′s classic Mars Marathon bar. Today we’re going to take a look at the various evolutions of Marathon’s … Continue reading
It’s Super Bowl XLVII (Superbowl 47) today, the NFL’s championship game between the San Francisco 49′ers and the Baltimore Ravens. To mark that occasion I wanted to share a few NFL and Super Bowl related Snickers candy wrappers I’ve got … Continue reading
For this weeks’ edition of Wacky Wednesdays, we’ll be looking at a classic from 1974′s Wacky Packages Series 9 — 3 Mosquitoes.