Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
- A Fruity Forgotten One from the 1990′s – Frutables Juice Gum!
- Nestle’s 1979 Mail-Away Superman Ring Offer and more!
- WWF Superstars Wrappers from 1991!
- Owyhee’s Old Faithful for Friday!
- Wacky Wednesdays – Allmud Joy!
- Woolworth’s Branded Chocolate Bars from Canada!
- When Cinnabon Candy Bars Roamed!
- For The Love Of Nerds – A 2013 Wonka Redesign!
Tag Archives: Milk Duds
Yesterday I covered a pretty big swath of Milk Duds history through the lens of the vintage packaging in my collection. Today, I’m going to look at a very specific niche of Milk Duds history – the exotic and little-known … Continue reading
Milk Duds is a confectionery classic that was first sold in 1926 by the Holloway company of Chicago. It’s a pretty simple bit of candy as so many classics are; a chewy nugget of caramel surrounded by a tasty chocolatey … Continue reading