Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
- A Fruity Forgotten One from the 1990′s – Frutables Juice Gum!
- Nestle’s 1979 Mail-Away Superman Ring Offer and more!
- WWF Superstars Wrappers from 1991!
- Owyhee’s Old Faithful for Friday!
- Wacky Wednesdays – Allmud Joy!
- Woolworth’s Branded Chocolate Bars from Canada!
- When Cinnabon Candy Bars Roamed!
- For The Love Of Nerds – A 2013 Wonka Redesign!
Tag Archives: Lifesavers
With Valentine’s Day rapidly approaching I’ve decided to dedicate the next few days’ posts to Valentine’s-related candy. Today, I’ll be sharing the contents of a neat little sales brochure covering LifeSavers’ 1994 Valentine’s offerings!
For one Halloween season in the late 1970′s, the Lifesavers company released a series of point-of-purchase Halloween posters for in-store promotion. Each one was illustrated with a spooky witch and reminding customers of the Halloween offerings to be had. I … Continue reading
Ah, flavor… it’s a funny thing, especially where candy is concerned. What one person finds delicious, another finds awful. I don’t spend too much time discussing the flavors of candy, as that’s not what the focus on this site … Continue reading