Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
- Happy 50th Anniversary Doctor Who – with Jelly Babies and More!
- Australia’s Awesome New Wonka Bars for 2013!
- Leaf’s 1978 Star Wars-Inspired Bubble Gum – Space Wars!
- Hershey’s 1992 Apple-A-Day Sweepstakes!
- Why Saving Unopened Candy Can Be a Very Bad Idea. Presented in Pictures!
- McCormick’s World of Flavors – Featuring a Red Velvet Cake Bar!
- It’s November 1st and Halloween 2013 Gives Way to the Next Holiday!
- Hershey’s Humorous Halloween Tombstone Wrappers and more Hershey Halloween Fun!
Tag Archives: holiday candy
Starting with the 2011 Christmas season, Mars has been releasing sets of holiday-themed standard-sized M&M’s packages. Though they’d been producing large-size packs with holiday themes and graphics for years, these standard-size holiday packs were new. Since their introduction, we’ve seen … Continue reading
Today I’m going to share a bit of the packaging history of that most classic of Valentine’s treat, the conversation heart. More specifically I’m going to cover the best-known brand of conversation hearts, Necco’s Sweethearts.
Last month I documented the assortment of six different Candy Corn M&M’s packs released for Halloween. Today I’m going to share the six different limited edition Mint Chocolate M&M’s packs released for Christmas 2012.
Today is the start of New York Comic Con 2012, and I’ll be attending over the next three days, so I may introduce a bit of brevity into the next few posts… if I can. With that bit of news … Continue reading
Just a few years ago, Tootsie started rolling out fun seasonal versions of their classic DOTS candies. One of the coolest variety they’ve created are their Halloween DOTS, and they’re back again this season. Today I’m going to take a … Continue reading
I suppose that candy corn is a topic typically left for the Halloween season and partly because of that I thought it would be unexpected and fun to look at some vintage candy corn packaging right now in July.