Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
- Happy 50th Anniversary Doctor Who – with Jelly Babies and More!
- Australia’s Awesome New Wonka Bars for 2013!
- Leaf’s 1978 Star Wars-Inspired Bubble Gum – Space Wars!
- Hershey’s 1992 Apple-A-Day Sweepstakes!
- Why Saving Unopened Candy Can Be a Very Bad Idea. Presented in Pictures!
- McCormick’s World of Flavors – Featuring a Red Velvet Cake Bar!
- It’s November 1st and Halloween 2013 Gives Way to the Next Holiday!
- Hershey’s Humorous Halloween Tombstone Wrappers and more Hershey Halloween Fun!
Tag Archives: Heide
Back in January I covered the Heide confectionery classic Mexican Hats, and today I’d like to share a similar look back at another Heide favorite, and one that can still be found today; Red Hot Dollars!
Yesterday, I received an e-mail from a CollectingCandy.com reader named Jeff, asking me about a candy box that he’d remembered from the early 1990′s but couldn’t find any information for online. He believed that what he was remembering was a … Continue reading
In today’s edition of Wacky Wednesdays, we take on the 1974′s Wacky Packages parody of Jujyfruits — Jerkyfruits.