Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
- Twelve Days of Christmas: Gingerbread for 2013!
- Happy 50th Anniversary Doctor Who – with Jelly Babies and More!
- Australia’s Awesome New Wonka Bars for 2013!
- Leaf’s 1978 Star Wars-Inspired Bubble Gum – Space Wars!
- Hershey’s 1992 Apple-A-Day Sweepstakes!
- Why Saving Unopened Candy Can Be a Very Bad Idea. Presented in Pictures!
- McCormick’s World of Flavors – Featuring a Red Velvet Cake Bar!
- It’s November 1st and Halloween 2013 Gives Way to the Next Holiday!
Tag Archives: Ferrara Pan
Today I’d like to share a few items from Black Forest, a company best known for their classic Gummy Bears. Black Forest released a fun new boxed Halloween edition of their Gummy Bears for 2013 and I’ll take a look … Continue reading
Our Easter Week Countdown is almost complete and today I thought I’d share a few fun pieces of packaging that Ferrara Pan has released over the last few years. They’re primarily Easter-themed packages, though I will include a pair of … Continue reading
Back in January I covered the Heide confectionery classic Mexican Hats, and today I’d like to share a similar look back at another Heide favorite, and one that can still be found today; Red Hot Dollars!
Back in 1975, Ferrara Pan took a pair of its mainstay offerings and presented them in novelty boxes, each shaped like a fun vehicle. Of the two, I’ve managed to find the Atomic Fire Ball Candy (Fire) Engine and … Continue reading
Welcome back to another edition of CollectingCandy.com’s Wacky Wednesdays! This week, we’ll be looking at one of my favorite parodies from the recently released Wacky Packages Old School series 4 – Atomic Fur Ball.