Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
- Happy 50th Anniversary Doctor Who – with Jelly Babies and More!
- Australia’s Awesome New Wonka Bars for 2013!
- Leaf’s 1978 Star Wars-Inspired Bubble Gum – Space Wars!
- Hershey’s 1992 Apple-A-Day Sweepstakes!
- Why Saving Unopened Candy Can Be a Very Bad Idea. Presented in Pictures!
- McCormick’s World of Flavors – Featuring a Red Velvet Cake Bar!
- It’s November 1st and Halloween 2013 Gives Way to the Next Holiday!
- Hershey’s Humorous Halloween Tombstone Wrappers and more Hershey Halloween Fun!
Tag Archives: Down Under
I returned to New York last night after spending nearly three weeks away visiting friends and family for the holidays. While away I had planned to post regularly to this site, but I have to admit that it was tough … Continue reading
Ah, flavor… it’s a funny thing, especially where candy is concerned. What one person finds delicious, another finds awful. I don’t spend too much time discussing the flavors of candy, as that’s not what the focus on this site … Continue reading