Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
- Happy 50th Anniversary Doctor Who – with Jelly Babies and More!
- Australia’s Awesome New Wonka Bars for 2013!
- Leaf’s 1978 Star Wars-Inspired Bubble Gum – Space Wars!
- Hershey’s 1992 Apple-A-Day Sweepstakes!
- Why Saving Unopened Candy Can Be a Very Bad Idea. Presented in Pictures!
- McCormick’s World of Flavors – Featuring a Red Velvet Cake Bar!
- It’s November 1st and Halloween 2013 Gives Way to the Next Holiday!
- Hershey’s Humorous Halloween Tombstone Wrappers and more Hershey Halloween Fun!
Tag Archives: Disney
New from Jelly Belly this Halloween season are a striking quartet of jelly bean packages released under the branding of Vile Villains!
Hot on the heels of the release of Angry Birds Fruit Gummies Second Edition comes Angry Birds Star Wars. While I wasn’t too surprised to see the new “Second Edition” expansion of the Angry Birds Fruit Gummies lineup, these were … Continue reading
If you’ve ever visited a theme park, you know that souvenirs are everywhere and come in all shapes and sizes. That’s certainly true for the Disney Parks and over the years they’ve released all manner of park-exclusive confections, with colorful … Continue reading
These days, the idea of a short-run licensed candy bar or candy bar tie-in with a film or television show is not all that uncommon. In the 1970′s it was all-but-unheard of, at least in this country. In the UK … Continue reading