Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
- For The Love Of Nerds – A 2013 Wonka Redesign!
- Snik Snak – M&M/Mars’ 1970′s Answer to Kit Kat!
- A Fun One for Friday: 1989′s Super Mario Bros Bar!
- Wacky Wednesdays – 3 Racketeers!
- The Exotic Creature that is M&M’s White Chocolate!
- Lunchables with Candy!
- Stop! Candy Time!
- Maximum Marathon Part 3: Original 1970′s TV Prop Marathon Bars Discovered!
Tag Archives: CurlyWurly
Over the last two posts I’ve focused entirely on Curly Wurly – first with the CurlyWurly Club Kit and then on the saga of the American CurlyWurly. Today I’ll be wrapping up my CurlyWurly coverage by catching up with the … Continue reading
Cadbury’s Curly Wurly has been a staple of British confectionery since its introduction in 1970. But few people know that it was given a couple early shots at success here in the United States as well. Today, I’m going to … Continue reading