Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
- Snik Snak – M&M/Mars’ 1970′s Answer to Kit Kat!
- A Fun One for Friday: 1989′s Super Mario Bros Bar!
- Wacky Wednesdays – 3 Racketeers!
- The Exotic Creature that is M&M’s White Chocolate!
- Lunchables with Candy!
- Stop! Candy Time!
- Maximum Marathon Part 3: Original 1970′s TV Prop Marathon Bars Discovered!
- Maximum Marathon Part 2: The Commercials! Plus a World Premiere Video!
Tag Archives: Cadbury’s
Over the last two posts I’ve focused entirely on Curly Wurly – first with the CurlyWurly Club Kit and then on the saga of the American CurlyWurly. Today I’ll be wrapping up my CurlyWurly coverage by catching up with the … Continue reading
As a kid, and even as an adult, I’ve always appreciated a good fan club kit. I fondly recall getting my Star Wars Fan Club Kit back in 1978 with all the goodies that came along with that first package. … Continue reading
Today I get to share one of my favorite releases that came out of 1970′s Cadbury in the UK – Cadbury’s Monster Bars! Monster Bars were an imaginative and wonderfully-illustrated series of chocolate bar wrappers that received two different six-wrapper … Continue reading
I’m sure it’s been done elsewhere, but this is the only time I’ve come across a wrapper for this particular confectionery combination. Yes, from out of the 1990′s and Cadbury’s New Zealand branch, this treat served up an ordinary chocolate … Continue reading