Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
- Happy 50th Anniversary Doctor Who – with Jelly Babies and More!
- Australia’s Awesome New Wonka Bars for 2013!
- Leaf’s 1978 Star Wars-Inspired Bubble Gum – Space Wars!
- Hershey’s 1992 Apple-A-Day Sweepstakes!
- Why Saving Unopened Candy Can Be a Very Bad Idea. Presented in Pictures!
- McCormick’s World of Flavors – Featuring a Red Velvet Cake Bar!
- It’s November 1st and Halloween 2013 Gives Way to the Next Holiday!
- Hershey’s Humorous Halloween Tombstone Wrappers and more Hershey Halloween Fun!
Tag Archives: Cadbury’s
Over the last two posts I’ve focused entirely on Curly Wurly – first with the CurlyWurly Club Kit and then on the saga of the American CurlyWurly. Today I’ll be wrapping up my CurlyWurly coverage by catching up with the … Continue reading
As a kid, and even as an adult, I’ve always appreciated a good fan club kit. I fondly recall getting my Star Wars Fan Club Kit back in 1978 with all the goodies that came along with that first package. … Continue reading
Today I get to share one of my favorite releases that came out of 1970′s Cadbury in the UK – Cadbury’s Monster Bars! Monster Bars were an imaginative and wonderfully-illustrated series of chocolate bar wrappers that received two different six-wrapper … Continue reading
I’m sure it’s been done elsewhere, but this is the only time I’ve come across a wrapper for this particular confectionery combination. Yes, from out of the 1990′s and Cadbury’s New Zealand branch, this treat served up an ordinary chocolate … Continue reading