Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
- Happy 50th Anniversary Doctor Who – with Jelly Babies and More!
- Australia’s Awesome New Wonka Bars for 2013!
- Leaf’s 1978 Star Wars-Inspired Bubble Gum – Space Wars!
- Hershey’s 1992 Apple-A-Day Sweepstakes!
- Why Saving Unopened Candy Can Be a Very Bad Idea. Presented in Pictures!
- McCormick’s World of Flavors – Featuring a Red Velvet Cake Bar!
- It’s November 1st and Halloween 2013 Gives Way to the Next Holiday!
- Hershey’s Humorous Halloween Tombstone Wrappers and more Hershey Halloween Fun!
Tag Archives: Bubblicious
On February 7th of 2012 (only the second day of publication for this site) I wrote a short post about Bubblicious gum that mentioned my colorful collection of nine different Japanese Bubblicious packs. Since then my collection has nearly doubled … Continue reading
Back in 1988 Warner-Lambert, the company that created Bubblicious bubble gum a decade earlier, released Candilicious. A fruit chew confection that I’m guessing was similar to Starburst, Candilicious featured colorful packaging and a name/logo combination that was clearly inspired by … Continue reading
Before I get to the subject of today’s post, I wanted to thank everyone for giving CollectingCandy.com such a terrific response yesterday. Thanks for the Tweets, the site mentions, the comments, and the e-mails. I approached that first article with … Continue reading