Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
- Nestle’s 1979 Mail-Away Superman Ring Offer and more!
- WWF Superstars Wrappers from 1991!
- Owyhee’s Old Faithful for Friday!
- Wacky Wednesdays – Allmud Joy!
- Woolworth’s Branded Chocolate Bars from Canada!
- When Cinnabon Candy Bars Roamed!
- For The Love Of Nerds – A 2013 Wonka Redesign!
- Snik Snak – M&M/Mars’ 1970′s Answer to Kit Kat!
Tag Archives: Bubblicious
Back in 1988 Warner-Lambert, the company that created Bubblicious bubble gum a decade earlier, released Candilicious. A fruit chew confection that I’m guessing was similar to Starburst, Candilicious featured colorful packaging and a name/logo combination that was clearly inspired by … Continue reading
Before I get to the subject of today’s post, I wanted to thank everyone for giving CollectingCandy.com such a terrific response yesterday. Thanks for the Tweets, the site mentions, the comments, and the e-mails. I approached that first article with … Continue reading