Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
- Nestle’s 1979 Mail-Away Superman Ring Offer and more!
- WWF Superstars Wrappers from 1991!
- Owyhee’s Old Faithful for Friday!
- Wacky Wednesdays – Allmud Joy!
- Woolworth’s Branded Chocolate Bars from Canada!
- When Cinnabon Candy Bars Roamed!
- For The Love Of Nerds – A 2013 Wonka Redesign!
- Snik Snak – M&M/Mars’ 1970′s Answer to Kit Kat!
Tag Archives: British candy
As a kid, and even as an adult, I’ve always appreciated a good fan club kit. I fondly recall getting my Star Wars Fan Club Kit back in 1978 with all the goodies that came along with that first package. … Continue reading
It’s been a whirlwind of comic book-related fun for me this weekend at New York Comic Con 2012, and today I’m enjoying winding down from that. So for this Sunday post, I’m going to cover two different dipping candies that … Continue reading
It was an overcast, occasionally-rainy Saturday in New York City this weekend. You might say it was very London-like. Due to this, my girlfriend and I decided to stay in, check out the Olympics for a while, watch a bad … Continue reading