Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
- Happy 50th Anniversary Doctor Who – with Jelly Babies and More!
- Australia’s Awesome New Wonka Bars for 2013!
- Leaf’s 1978 Star Wars-Inspired Bubble Gum – Space Wars!
- Hershey’s 1992 Apple-A-Day Sweepstakes!
- Why Saving Unopened Candy Can Be a Very Bad Idea. Presented in Pictures!
- McCormick’s World of Flavors – Featuring a Red Velvet Cake Bar!
- It’s November 1st and Halloween 2013 Gives Way to the Next Holiday!
- Hershey’s Humorous Halloween Tombstone Wrappers and more Hershey Halloween Fun!
Tag Archives: British candy
As a kid, and even as an adult, I’ve always appreciated a good fan club kit. I fondly recall getting my Star Wars Fan Club Kit back in 1978 with all the goodies that came along with that first package. … Continue reading
It’s been a whirlwind of comic book-related fun for me this weekend at New York Comic Con 2012, and today I’m enjoying winding down from that. So for this Sunday post, I’m going to cover two different dipping candies that … Continue reading
It was an overcast, occasionally-rainy Saturday in New York City this weekend. You might say it was very London-like. Due to this, my girlfriend and I decided to stay in, check out the Olympics for a while, watch a bad … Continue reading