Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
- Happy 50th Anniversary Doctor Who – with Jelly Babies and More!
- Australia’s Awesome New Wonka Bars for 2013!
- Leaf’s 1978 Star Wars-Inspired Bubble Gum – Space Wars!
- Hershey’s 1992 Apple-A-Day Sweepstakes!
- Why Saving Unopened Candy Can Be a Very Bad Idea. Presented in Pictures!
- McCormick’s World of Flavors – Featuring a Red Velvet Cake Bar!
- It’s November 1st and Halloween 2013 Gives Way to the Next Holiday!
- Hershey’s Humorous Halloween Tombstone Wrappers and more Hershey Halloween Fun!
Tag Archives: Australian
I returned to New York last night after spending nearly three weeks away visiting friends and family for the holidays. While away I had planned to post regularly to this site, but I have to admit that it was tough … Continue reading
Over the last two posts I’ve focused entirely on Curly Wurly – first with the CurlyWurly Club Kit and then on the saga of the American CurlyWurly. Today I’ll be wrapping up my CurlyWurly coverage by catching up with the … Continue reading
Today I get to share one of my favorite releases that came out of 1970′s Cadbury in the UK – Cadbury’s Monster Bars! Monster Bars were an imaginative and wonderfully-illustrated series of chocolate bar wrappers that received two different six-wrapper … Continue reading
As a candy collector, traveling out of the country is a great opportunity to find fun and foreign versions of candy packaging. Of course, if you’re not a regular globetrotter, it helps to have friends pitch in for the hunt. … Continue reading
Ah, flavor… it’s a funny thing, especially where candy is concerned. What one person finds delicious, another finds awful. I don’t spend too much time discussing the flavors of candy, as that’s not what the focus on this site … Continue reading
Ah… Zombies… what’s not to love? I’ve been a fan of zombies as long as I can remember. I think my first exposure to them was through the pages of Starlog magazine (or maybe it was Fangoria) and their coverage … Continue reading