Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
- WWF Superstars Wrappers from 1991!
- Owyhee’s Old Faithful for Friday!
- Wacky Wednesdays – Allmud Joy!
- Woolworth’s Branded Chocolate Bars from Canada!
- When Cinnabon Candy Bars Roamed!
- For The Love Of Nerds – A 2013 Wonka Redesign!
- Snik Snak – M&M/Mars’ 1970′s Answer to Kit Kat!
- A Fun One for Friday: 1989′s Super Mario Bros Bar!
Tag Archives: Amurol
This year Wrigley introduced two new soda pop-flavored Hubba Bubba flavors with one of them, Hubba Bubba Dr Pepper, serving as a bubblegum-soda-flavor-comeback of sorts.
Ah, Mr. T and his Gold Chain bubble gum. I don’t have much to say about this that hasn’t already been said. But having recently acquired a pack, I thought it warranted a dedicated post.
Today I want to share my latest Big League Chew-related discovery, and it seems only appropriate that I do so while also marking the six-month anniversary of CollectingCandy.com’s launch.
Today’s piece is a short tale of finding a collectible “Holy Grail” and how much fun it can be to track down something you thought you might never see. I initially learned about the Big League Plug chocolate candy bar … Continue reading
I’ve spoken before about Amurol, the division of Wrigley responsible for things like Big League Chew and Bubble Tape among many other fun products. Though they started as a sugarless gum company, they ended up becoming the novelty arm of … Continue reading