Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
- Happy 50th Anniversary Doctor Who – with Jelly Babies and More!
- Australia’s Awesome New Wonka Bars for 2013!
- Leaf’s 1978 Star Wars-Inspired Bubble Gum – Space Wars!
- Hershey’s 1992 Apple-A-Day Sweepstakes!
- Why Saving Unopened Candy Can Be a Very Bad Idea. Presented in Pictures!
- McCormick’s World of Flavors – Featuring a Red Velvet Cake Bar!
- It’s November 1st and Halloween 2013 Gives Way to the Next Holiday!
- Hershey’s Humorous Halloween Tombstone Wrappers and more Hershey Halloween Fun!
Tag Archives: 50′s
For decades the company Beich’s, also known as Bike’s, was one of the larger confectioners on the candy landscape. Among many long-running products, they produced Laffy Taffy, which is still produced today by the Nestle company under their Wonka brand. … Continue reading
Hello, everyone! I’d intended to start my Christmas Countdown on Monday when I’d first arrived back in Nebraska for the holidays, but I didn’t. As things go, I’ve been entirely caught up with spending time with family. Which I think … Continue reading
Today is unofficially my 100th article for CollectingCandy.com, so I wanted to make it a big one. [Note: This is actually post 105, but several of those were directing readers to other things, so this would be my 100th … Continue reading
I’m going to be swamped today with non-candy-related commitments, but I wanted to share something quick and light with everyone today.
Ah, flavor… it’s a funny thing, especially where candy is concerned. What one person finds delicious, another finds awful. I don’t spend too much time discussing the flavors of candy, as that’s not what the focus on this site … Continue reading
Easter is another big candy holiday, and it’s been one as long as I can remember. Let’s face it, for candy, there’s Halloween, Christmas, and Easter – so it’s one of the Big-3. Today, I’m going to showcase an assortment … Continue reading
Since I’m on the road this week, starting off on my first CollectingCandy.com field trip, I’ve been thinking about hotels and motels. It used to be, hotel and motel chains were much more distinctive than they are today. Howard Johnson’s … Continue reading