Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
- Nestle’s 1979 Mail-Away Superman Ring Offer and more!
- WWF Superstars Wrappers from 1991!
- Owyhee’s Old Faithful for Friday!
- Wacky Wednesdays – Allmud Joy!
- Woolworth’s Branded Chocolate Bars from Canada!
- When Cinnabon Candy Bars Roamed!
- For The Love Of Nerds – A 2013 Wonka Redesign!
- Snik Snak – M&M/Mars’ 1970′s Answer to Kit Kat!
Tag Archives: 2000′s
Back in 2000-2001, Cadbury of Canada released a set of Digimon-themed Caramilk bars, featuring twelve different wrappers. Though barely a decade old, I could find no reference to this release or images of these wrappers online. Time to remedy that, … Continue reading
What can you say about Razzles? As it turns out, quite a lot. I don’t recall what my earliest memory of Razzles was, only that they seemed to be ever present in the tapestry of my confectionery youth.
I am a vintage candy packaging collector, but beyond that, I’ve also long been buying and collecting current candy packaging, too. It’s all a part of putting the older pieces into historical perspective. In five years all of the stuff … Continue reading