Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
- Twelve Days of Christmas: M&M’s Christmas Theater Boxes!
- Twelve Days of Christmas: Uncovering Wonka’s 1991 Christmas Boxes!
- Twelve Days of Christmas: Hershey’s New Candy Cane Bar!
- Twelve Days of Christmas: Jelly Belly’s Disney Christmas Packs!
- Twelve Days of Christmas: A Quartet of Christmas Tootsie Roll Two-Packs!
- Twelve Days of Christmas: A Decade of Christmas Hot Tamales & Mike and Ike!
- Twelve Days of Christmas: Gingerbread for 2013!
- Happy 50th Anniversary Doctor Who – with Jelly Babies and More!
Tag Archives: 2000′s
Back in 2000-2001, Cadbury of Canada released a set of Digimon-themed Caramilk bars, featuring twelve different wrappers. Though barely a decade old, I could find no reference to this release or images of these wrappers online. Time to remedy that, … Continue reading
What can you say about Razzles? As it turns out, quite a lot. I don’t recall what my earliest memory of Razzles was, only that they seemed to be ever present in the tapestry of my confectionery youth.
I am a vintage candy packaging collector, but beyond that, I’ve also long been buying and collecting current candy packaging, too. It’s all a part of putting the older pieces into historical perspective. In five years all of the stuff … Continue reading