Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
- Happy 50th Anniversary Doctor Who – with Jelly Babies and More!
- Australia’s Awesome New Wonka Bars for 2013!
- Leaf’s 1978 Star Wars-Inspired Bubble Gum – Space Wars!
- Hershey’s 1992 Apple-A-Day Sweepstakes!
- Why Saving Unopened Candy Can Be a Very Bad Idea. Presented in Pictures!
- McCormick’s World of Flavors – Featuring a Red Velvet Cake Bar!
- It’s November 1st and Halloween 2013 Gives Way to the Next Holiday!
- Hershey’s Humorous Halloween Tombstone Wrappers and more Hershey Halloween Fun!
Tag Archives: 1990′s candy
Back in 1992, Hershey teamed up with Apple Computer to give away 365 Mac Classic computers to lucky consumers. Today I’m featuring a marketing circular released as part of that Apple-A-Day Sweepstakes.
Back in 1993, M&M/Mars built a seasonal promotion around a group of animated characters from a television special called The Last Halloween. Today I thought it would be fun to take a look at that brochure and maybe a little … Continue reading
It’s a beautiful Sunday afternoon here in New York City. Though it was snowing just two days ago, today it feels like Spring is on its way. So I wanted to share something fun today, and something you can’t see … Continue reading
With Valentine’s Day rapidly approaching I’ve decided to dedicate the next few days’ posts to Valentine’s-related candy. Today, I’ll be sharing the contents of a neat little sales brochure covering LifeSavers’ 1994 Valentine’s offerings!
Today I’m taking a crack at a big-time favorite among many of my readers – Sour Patch Kids. I’d previously touched upon Sour Patch for my Halloween post on Sour Patch Zombie Kids (awesome bit of packaging there). My reason … Continue reading
Here’s a quick post about a funky bubble gum from nearly twenty years ago.
Today I get to herald the return of a pair of Just Born treats from the early 1990′s; Lem and Mel, and Cherri and Bubb. After nearly two decades off the shelves these tasty treats are back, so today we’re … Continue reading
Today I get to unveil another CollectingCandy.com exclusive premier. This is a piece of packaging for a candy item you cannot see anywhere else on the internet. It’s a really cool cinnamon treat from the folks who brought us Air … Continue reading