Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
- For The Love Of Nerds – A 2013 Wonka Redesign!
- Snik Snak – M&M/Mars’ 1970′s Answer to Kit Kat!
- A Fun One for Friday: 1989′s Super Mario Bros Bar!
- Wacky Wednesdays – 3 Racketeers!
- The Exotic Creature that is M&M’s White Chocolate!
- Lunchables with Candy!
- Stop! Candy Time!
- Maximum Marathon Part 3: Original 1970′s TV Prop Marathon Bars Discovered!
Tag Archives: 1970′s wrapper
Today I’m jumping all the way back to 1972 and an offering from Beich’s [Say "Bikes"], a company best known for their seasonal offerings and of course their taffy. Now let’s take a look at their distinctive Dipsy Doodle bar.
It was only a few weeks ago that I wrote about the story of Concorde Confections first candy bar, the Cristy bar. So it is with some excitement that I get to follow-up that coverage today with what was Concorde’s … Continue reading
Back in 1972 the Peter Paul company, best known for their Mounds and Almond Joy offerings, released a bar to the market named for what it didn’t include rather than what it did. The No Jelly bar.