Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
- Happy 50th Anniversary Doctor Who – with Jelly Babies and More!
- Australia’s Awesome New Wonka Bars for 2013!
- Leaf’s 1978 Star Wars-Inspired Bubble Gum – Space Wars!
- Hershey’s 1992 Apple-A-Day Sweepstakes!
- Why Saving Unopened Candy Can Be a Very Bad Idea. Presented in Pictures!
- McCormick’s World of Flavors – Featuring a Red Velvet Cake Bar!
- It’s November 1st and Halloween 2013 Gives Way to the Next Holiday!
- Hershey’s Humorous Halloween Tombstone Wrappers and more Hershey Halloween Fun!
Tag Archives: 1970′s wrapper
Today I’m jumping all the way back to 1972 and an offering from Beich’s [Say "Bikes"], a company best known for their seasonal offerings and of course their taffy. Now let’s take a look at their distinctive Dipsy Doodle bar.
It was only a few weeks ago that I wrote about the story of Concorde Confections first candy bar, the Cristy bar. So it is with some excitement that I get to follow-up that coverage today with what was Concorde’s … Continue reading
Back in 1972 the Peter Paul company, best known for their Mounds and Almond Joy offerings, released a bar to the market named for what it didn’t include rather than what it did. The No Jelly bar.