Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
- Happy 50th Anniversary Doctor Who – with Jelly Babies and More!
- Australia’s Awesome New Wonka Bars for 2013!
- Leaf’s 1978 Star Wars-Inspired Bubble Gum – Space Wars!
- Hershey’s 1992 Apple-A-Day Sweepstakes!
- Why Saving Unopened Candy Can Be a Very Bad Idea. Presented in Pictures!
- McCormick’s World of Flavors – Featuring a Red Velvet Cake Bar!
- It’s November 1st and Halloween 2013 Gives Way to the Next Holiday!
- Hershey’s Humorous Halloween Tombstone Wrappers and more Hershey Halloween Fun!
Tag Archives: 1970′s chocolate
Hello everyone and welcome to our Thanksgiving-Eve edition of Wacky Wednesdays. Today we will be looking at a sticker from 1974′s Wacky Packages Series 7 — Mr. Goodbye.
Cadbury’s Curly Wurly has been a staple of British confectionery since its introduction in 1970. But few people know that it was given a couple early shots at success here in the United States as well. Today, I’m going to … Continue reading
Today I get to share one of my favorite releases that came out of 1970′s Cadbury in the UK – Cadbury’s Monster Bars! Monster Bars were an imaginative and wonderfully-illustrated series of chocolate bar wrappers that received two different six-wrapper … Continue reading