Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
- Happy 50th Anniversary Doctor Who – with Jelly Babies and More!
- Australia’s Awesome New Wonka Bars for 2013!
- Leaf’s 1978 Star Wars-Inspired Bubble Gum – Space Wars!
- Hershey’s 1992 Apple-A-Day Sweepstakes!
- Why Saving Unopened Candy Can Be a Very Bad Idea. Presented in Pictures!
- McCormick’s World of Flavors – Featuring a Red Velvet Cake Bar!
- It’s November 1st and Halloween 2013 Gives Way to the Next Holiday!
- Hershey’s Humorous Halloween Tombstone Wrappers and more Hershey Halloween Fun!
Tag Archives: 1970′s candy wrappers
Welcome back for this week’s edition of Wacky Wednesdays! For today I’ve selected another offering from the recently-released Wacky Packages Old School series 4 – Now & Never. Now & Never is a parody of the 1970′s package for Now … Continue reading
Cadbury released a variety of special brands and sets of wrappers containing dairy milk bars in the 1970′s. They were always the same chocolate bar inside, but they differentiated themselves by the wrapper’s concept and theme. Cadbury’s Laughs was … Continue reading
According to my research, Nestle filed the trademark for the $100,000 bar way back in 1964, though some accounts report its nationwide launch as 1966. Whatever the exact date of its introduction was, the bar has been around nearly half … Continue reading
I wanted to share something quick and fun today, so I came up with two pieces that reflect the counter-culture movement of the 60′s and 70′s, albeit in a small way. Hippies – what can I say? I grew up … Continue reading