Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
- Happy 50th Anniversary Doctor Who – with Jelly Babies and More!
- Australia’s Awesome New Wonka Bars for 2013!
- Leaf’s 1978 Star Wars-Inspired Bubble Gum – Space Wars!
- Hershey’s 1992 Apple-A-Day Sweepstakes!
- Why Saving Unopened Candy Can Be a Very Bad Idea. Presented in Pictures!
- McCormick’s World of Flavors – Featuring a Red Velvet Cake Bar!
- It’s November 1st and Halloween 2013 Gives Way to the Next Holiday!
- Hershey’s Humorous Halloween Tombstone Wrappers and more Hershey Halloween Fun!
Monthly Archives: September 2012
First, my apologies for the lack of updates the past few days, but it has been for a good reason. I’ve been excitedly preparing my site to take part in the official Countdown To Halloween!
Here’s a quick post about a funky bubble gum from nearly twenty years ago.
It’s Wednesday, and once again time for another installment of CollectingCandy.com’s Wacky Wednesdays! Up for discussion today is a Wacky Package sticker from 1973′s Series 5; Big Baddy.
Today marks my third Razzles post for CollectingCandy, as it’s been quite a year of research and discovery for me on the topic. When I posted my “All About Razzles” article back on April 2nd, I thought I’d seen it … Continue reading
Today I get to herald the return of a pair of Just Born treats from the early 1990′s; Lem and Mel, and Cherri and Bubb. After nearly two decades off the shelves these tasty treats are back, so today we’re … Continue reading
Today’s post marks the 200th entry for CollectingCandy.com, so I thought it was appropriate to share something a bit expansive. With that thought, today I’ll be presenting a very cool promotional brochure Topps provided to buyers picturing their 1974 product … Continue reading
Welcome back to another edition of CollectingCandy.com’s Wacky Wednesdays! This week we’ll be taking a closer look at a sticker from the original 1970′s Wacky Packages Series 6: Footsie Roll.
I grew up with an A&W Drive-In in my hometown and it was a place I fondly remember. That drive-in was closed down by the time I entered junior high school, but I never forgot it.
I’ve always looked at Cracker Jack as more of a snack food than a confectionery product, but it really is a confection. Because of that, on it’s own it could be considered a legitimate topic for CollectingCandy. Recently however, a … Continue reading