Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
- For The Love Of Nerds – A 2013 Wonka Redesign!
- Snik Snak – M&M/Mars’ 1970′s Answer to Kit Kat!
- A Fun One for Friday: 1989′s Super Mario Bros Bar!
- Wacky Wednesdays – 3 Racketeers!
- The Exotic Creature that is M&M’s White Chocolate!
- Lunchables with Candy!
- Stop! Candy Time!
- Maximum Marathon Part 3: Original 1970′s TV Prop Marathon Bars Discovered!
Category Archives: cookies
As a candy collector, Halloween stands head-and-shoulders above all others, because so much of it is about candy. Not only that, most companies release special Halloween-themed packaging for their products that tend to be pretty cool. In short, Halloween is … Continue reading →
Though I spend the bulk of my time researching and hunting down candy packaging from the past, I still do like to pick up contemporary releases, especially new or odd things. While finding the vintage stuff is hard, it might … Continue reading →
Yesterday, I covered the evolution of Oreo cookie packaging from the 1950′s through the early 2,000′s. Today, I’ll be taking a look at the range of flavors and limited editions that Oreo has released over the past few years.
Oreo cookies are not a candy – they’re a cookie. Even so, I wanted to find a reason to post about this notable anniversary for the brand. So I searched my files and you know what? I found that I … Continue reading →