Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
- Happy 50th Anniversary Doctor Who – with Jelly Babies and More!
- Australia’s Awesome New Wonka Bars for 2013!
- Leaf’s 1978 Star Wars-Inspired Bubble Gum – Space Wars!
- Hershey’s 1992 Apple-A-Day Sweepstakes!
- Why Saving Unopened Candy Can Be a Very Bad Idea. Presented in Pictures!
- McCormick’s World of Flavors – Featuring a Red Velvet Cake Bar!
- It’s November 1st and Halloween 2013 Gives Way to the Next Holiday!
- Hershey’s Humorous Halloween Tombstone Wrappers and more Hershey Halloween Fun!
Category Archives: cookies
As a candy collector, Halloween stands head-and-shoulders above all others, because so much of it is about candy. Not only that, most companies release special Halloween-themed packaging for their products that tend to be pretty cool. In short, Halloween is … Continue reading →
Though I spend the bulk of my time researching and hunting down candy packaging from the past, I still do like to pick up contemporary releases, especially new or odd things. While finding the vintage stuff is hard, it might … Continue reading →
Yesterday, I covered the evolution of Oreo cookie packaging from the 1950′s through the early 2,000′s. Today, I’ll be taking a look at the range of flavors and limited editions that Oreo has released over the past few years.
Oreo cookies are not a candy – they’re a cookie. Even so, I wanted to find a reason to post about this notable anniversary for the brand. So I searched my files and you know what? I found that I … Continue reading →