Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
- Happy 50th Anniversary Doctor Who – with Jelly Babies and More!
- Australia’s Awesome New Wonka Bars for 2013!
- Leaf’s 1978 Star Wars-Inspired Bubble Gum – Space Wars!
- Hershey’s 1992 Apple-A-Day Sweepstakes!
- Why Saving Unopened Candy Can Be a Very Bad Idea. Presented in Pictures!
- McCormick’s World of Flavors – Featuring a Red Velvet Cake Bar!
- It’s November 1st and Halloween 2013 Gives Way to the Next Holiday!
- Hershey’s Humorous Halloween Tombstone Wrappers and more Hershey Halloween Fun!
Category Archives: Novelty
New for Halloween this year, Wrigley has released a cool trick-or-treat-friendly big bag of little boxes of Hubba Bubba bubble gum. So today we’re going to take a look at that as well as a few fun earlier Hubba Bubba … Continue reading
Back in 1975, Ferrara Pan took a pair of its mainstay offerings and presented them in novelty boxes, each shaped like a fun vehicle. Of the two, I’ve managed to find the Atomic Fire Ball Candy (Fire) Engine and … Continue reading
Back in the summer of 1993, the Fleer company was owned by Marvel Comics, and they were promoting their upcoming Halloween lineup. For today’s post, I’ve selected a fun Fleer Halloween trade ad from that year and I’m going to … Continue reading
Monster candy boxes; they’ve been around for what seems like forever, and because of that they’ve become a sort of candy mystery-in-plain-sight.
Zombies have been a pop culture staple since the 1960′s, but in the last decade they’ve exploded in popularity. Just last night I enjoyed the season premier of the breakout hit series, The Walking Dead. So, it should come as … Continue reading
Today I’d like to turn my Halloween-focused lens onto a Fleer offering that for many years was a perennial favorite – Fleer’s Pumpkin-Face Bubble Gum. Not only that, I’ll showcase a pair of similar Fleer products that made their … Continue reading
Here’s a quick post about a funky bubble gum from nearly twenty years ago.
Today’s post marks the 200th entry for CollectingCandy.com, so I thought it was appropriate to share something a bit expansive. With that thought, today I’ll be presenting a very cool promotional brochure Topps provided to buyers picturing their 1974 product … Continue reading
Welcome back to another edition of CollectingCandy.com’s Wacky Wednesdays! This week, we’ll be looking at an entry from 1974′s Wacky Packages Series 7 — Soggy Babies.